• Welcome to the forum of professional participants of the drug market!

Here you will get all the necessary information about organizing a laboratory of any size, from a small kitchen at home to an industrial facility.
    And if you have your own production, here you will find all the relevant information to improve efficiency and safety.
    In the sections of the forum you will find:

• Methods of synthesis and analysis;
    • Suppliers of chemicals and equipment;
    • Descriptions of the pharmacological action of substances;
    • Business technologies.

🇺🇸 USA 🇺🇸

United States of America

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
Regional communities
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Is the war on drugs coming to an end?

Grand Poobah

Reaction score
What is everyones thoughts about decrim of entheogens in Oregon, Seattle, Port Townsend, Santa Cruz, Denver, Chicago? Is the war on drugs coming to an end?

beetlebb

Reaction score
I doubt it. it is still under Federal jurisdiction and still for simple possession. Stuff still needs to be imported or made. my 2 cents

Grand Poobah

Reaction score
I doubt it. it is still under Federal jurisdiction and still for simple possession. Stuff still needs to be imported or made. my 2 cents
Yes of course I agree it has a long way to go but if you asked if herb would be semi legal in over half the country 25 years ago people would have thought you crazy. MDMA is in medical trials and so is LSD and psilocybin.

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
Thinking about this topic, you need to take into account that drugs are too different. Alcohol and tobacco are more harmful substances than marijuana, so the attitude to it was revised. MDMA, LSD, mushrooms have many useful properties, so they are studied for medical use. Opiates are also legal for medical use. And heavy substances such as desoxypipradrol, desomorphine, super active synthetic cannabinoids will never be allowed.

Grand Poobah

Reaction score
Thinking about this topic, you need to take into account that drugs are too different. Alcohol and tobacco are more harmful substances than marijuana, so the attitude to it was revised. MDMA, LSD, mushrooms have many useful properties, so they are studied for medical use. Opiates are also legal for medical use. And heavy substances such as desoxypipradrol, desomorphine, super active synthetic cannabinoids will never be allowed.
Good point. There I go trying to use logic with my liberal mind again!
I forget the rules sometimes.
Old money corporate fucks can sell more dope than the world has ever imagined but a brother trying to come up selling dime bags is a problem!
It is not about the drugs it is about control and power.

NoNameNoSlogan

Reaction score
NO.

I do not see it ever coming to an end. Big brother will simply change the title. America’s main financial industries are the manufacture and sale of Pharmaceuticals and The Industrial Military Complex.

Plus there are millions of people and corporations that would lose their financial stability if they were legal. How many Law Enforcement, How many fewer people in prison? Most prisoners are worth $37,000 annually to the farmer. How much is lost in pharmaceutical income? This is just the tip of the iceberg. Thus the reason drugs are never legal on a federal level and only a state level. I do hope I am wrong. What is your opinion?

Grand Poobah

Reaction score
NO.

I think you nailed it. I guess I just have my fingers crossed for a revolution! Or, I just never leave the West Coast.

I do not see it ever coming to an end. Big brother will simply change the title. America’s main financial industries are the manufacture and sale of Pharmaceuticals and The Industrial Military Complex.

Plus there are millions of people and corporations that would lose their financial stability if they were legal. How many Law Enforcement, How many fewer people in prison? Most prisoners are worth $37,000 annually to the farmer. How much is lost in pharmaceutical income? This is just the tip of the iceberg. Thus the reason drugs are never legal on a federal level and only a state level. I do hope I am wrong. What is your opinion?

wodanez

Reaction score
What is everyones thoughts about decrim of entheogens in Oregon, Seattle, Port Townsend, Santa Cruz, Denver, Chicago? Is the war on drugs coming to an end?

I've thought about this question a lot and the answer is "yes, but really no."

We are seeing certain things get carefully reintroduced into the conventional sphere (ketamine, some other carefully selected psychs, etc.) but they're not going to take the lid off this stuff - there's too much big pharma money, too much bloated federal bureaucracy, etc.

What we'll see is the prescription of ketamine for depression (as it is addictive and doesn't actually cure the disorder) well pharma giants patent brand new labmade psychs that will be overprescribed and used as weapons of control against the population.

nomad

Reaction score
Absolutely not. Go take a look at the DEA's budget for 2022-2023.