• Welcome to the forum of professional participants of the drug market!

Here you will get all the necessary information about organizing a laboratory of any size, from a small kitchen at home to an industrial facility.
    And if you have your own production, here you will find all the relevant information to improve efficiency and safety.
    In the sections of the forum you will find:

• Methods of synthesis and analysis;
    • Suppliers of chemicals and equipment;
    • Descriptions of the pharmacological action of substances;
    • Business technologies.

heroin synthetic

anonimescu1998

Reaction score
can someone help me, I've been receiving heroin from Holland for a while and it's all about the same strength and it leaves a kind of residue on my teeth and it's very strong. Someone tells me what to mix it with.

G.Patton

Expert
Reaction score
can someone help me, I've been receiving heroin from Holland for a while and it's all about the same strength and it leaves a kind of residue on my teeth and it's very strong. Someone tells me what to mix it with.
Hello there. You can carry out step-by-step experiments to figure out admixture. There is heroin assessment protocol.

Bimbone

Reaction score
Hello there. You can carry out step-by-step experiments to figure out admixture. There is heroin assessment protocol.
I agree, pay attention to the information on the forum, there is a lot of interesting and educational stuff. After that , you can be sure your problems will be resolved