• Welcome to the forum of professional participants of the drug market!

Here you will get all the necessary information about organizing a laboratory of any size, from a small kitchen at home to an industrial facility.
    And if you have your own production, here you will find all the relevant information to improve efficiency and safety.
    In the sections of the forum you will find:

• Methods of synthesis and analysis;
    • Suppliers of chemicals and equipment;
    • Descriptions of the pharmacological action of substances;
    • Business technologies.

fentanyl vs morphin

pappaclown

Reaction score
i am wondering is fentanyl usp can meke me feel good it's a 200mcg tablet is it gonna do anything or i need more amount and should i orally use it or just melt it and inject?

on the other hand i have 10mg morphine tablet also please tell me should i take it through syringe or orally?

HEISENBERG

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
i am wondering is fentanyl usp can meke me feel good it's a 200mcg tablet is it gonna do anything or i need more amount and should i orally use it or just melt it and inject?

on the other hand i have 10mg morphine tablet also please tell me should i take it through syringe or orally?
Whatever you do with fentanyl - don't do it alone, better not to do anything with it at all. When it comes to fentanyl, the risk of overdose is very high. So, I wouldn't speculate about the sufficiency of the dose for the desired effect.
The average dosage is 25-50 mcg. 200mcg may be a lot. It depends on the weight of the person. The LD50 is 3 mcg/kg.
Also remember to have naloxone on hand.

Morphine pills should be taken orally. Have naloxone nearby.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paracelsus

Reaction score
Depends on your experience with opioids in many ways. I am of the opinion that the pills are made to be taken orally. Including sublingual.

For fentanyl, the average dosage ranges from 25-50 mcg. Then there are strong dosages. This applies to the use of sublingual. In general, fentanyl is a very active substance, I do not recommend taking 200 mcg at once.

As for morphine, its average dosage is around 15 mg orally. No need to bother with a syringe.

pappaclown

Reaction score
Depends on your experience with opioids in many ways. I am of the opinion that the pills are made to be taken orally. Including sublingual.

For fentanyl, the average dosage ranges from 25-50 mcg. Then there are strong dosages. This applies to the use of sublingual. In general, fentanyl is a very active substance, I do not recommend taking 200 mcg at once.

As for morphine, its average dosage is around 15 mg orally. No need to bother with a syringe.
what if i crush a 10mg morphine tablet and snort it? would it be a problem?

rickyrick

Reaction score
Try ODSMT.I heard very good things and the dosages are in mgs not mcgs so its much safer.Stay safe man.

Brain

Reaction score
what if i crush a 10mg morphine tablet and snort it? would it be a problem?
There shouldn't be any problems. But morphine pills always have a shell, it is desirable to remove it